Seviyan Kheer also called Vermicelli Kheer is a sweet smooth pudding made with vermicelli, milk and margarine (or ghee). It’s a straightforward celebrated treat across India and Pakistan, and is consistently made at cheerful occasions like Eid.Seviyan Kheer is one increasingly awesome extension to my creating variety of Pakistani desserts. On the off chance that you’re scanning for progressively yummy desi baked goods do take a gander at this Chocolate Samosa. Or on the other hand in the event that you’re in the outlook for some standard baked goods, these designs for Suji ka Halwa and Shahi Tukda won’t baffle you!
I every now and again steer away from making befuddled arrangements that require a few fixings, and this is the explanation this seviyan kheer is one of my favored treats to make. While various designs for vermicelli kheer call for saffron and a variety of dry common item, I like it to keep it extremely clear.I absolutely love seviyan kheer considering the way that it is so enthusiastically sublime, it encourages me to recollect my childhood days, I expect. It needn’t mess with a ton of upgrading, considering the way that the vermicelli noodles toasted in spread advance such a nutty and delicious flavor to the milk, that it’s basically extraordinary. Pair it with divided pistachios (my favored dry nourishments developed from the beginning) a staggering fundamental and basic sweet.
Seviyan kheer is certainly not a lavish or ensnared equation, and that is its brilliance. It looks so plain and you’re to some degree like endorse no uncertainty it’ll taste fine yet it won’t be the triple chocolate cake of the social event, anyway genuinely, leave the chocolate cake for once and endeavor this seviyan kheer. It looks like a warm grasp on an infection winter’s night in pudding structure. Does that look good
At this moment Pot Seviyan Kheer
- is dump and go recipe
- has zero checking, no kid sitting!
- least requesting object free sweet you can make this cheerful season
- is improved with rose water and cardamom
- is rich and delicious!
There are two sorts of vermicelli open in the market, one is cooked and the other isn’t.
- For this recipe, I have used cooked vermicelli since that helps in staying away from the movement of stewing the seviyan.
- It isn’t really the situation that you can’t make this kheer if you don’t have cooked one, you positively can.
- Regardless, by then you should at first saute the seviyan for 3 to 4 minutes until they turn splendid dull shaded and the proceed with rest of the methods.
- So if you have to make this quite, I energetically propose going with the cooked vermicelli.
- At this moment pot seviyan kheer recipe can’t get less difficult, all of you.
- I basically add everything to the pot and press the porridge button. By and by would it have the option to get more straightforward than that
Warmth ghee in a non-stick skillet.
Add 1 tablespoon milk to the saffron and mix well. Put in a sheltered spot.
Pound vermicelli gently and add to holder. Sauté for a minute.
Incorporate cashew nuts and raisins. Mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
Incorporate residual milk, bit by bit and keep blending.
Incorporate sugar, blend to mix and cook on medium warmth till the milk is reduced and the vermicelli is sensitive. Keep blending.
Incorporate saffron milk and cardamom powder and mix well. Switch off warmth.
Beating with specific raisins and serve hot or chilled.
- 1/2 cup small Vermicelli
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon Ghee (clarified margarine)
- 2½ cups Milk
- 3-4 tablespoons Sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi Powder)
- 1/2 tablespoon Raisins (kishmish), optional
- 1 tablespoon sliced Cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon sliced Almonds